The Bronx Times is currently looking for driven and experienced sales people to help us grow and expand across the borough.
- acquire, develop, and manage advertising accounts;
- provide strategy and research in the above-named processes;
- maintain and grow client relationships;
- follow-up on potential sales leads;
- meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue benchmarks;
- you will be the face of The Bronx Times.™, so be prepared to represent us with kindness and a smile.
- established industry relationships, and/or an intense desire to court and create those relationships;
- excellent written and verbal communications skills in English (and Spanish – a plus);
- knowledgeable, and truly passionate about the online media and advertising industries;
- creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to execution of task
- computer savvy;
- sales and/or marketing experience is preferred.
- to have an established home office with reliable Internet connectivity and a computer;
- ability to make large number of phone calls via existing land or mobile phone line;
- always be closing.
- truly flexible work schedule;
- work from home at your own pace;
- performance driven compensation;
- no micromanaging;
- no face time.
How to apply
To apply, please contact us by sending your resume by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 800–506–7502.
Feel free to include a cover letter as well.