On Tuesday, November 02, 2021, at 2046 hours, the following 26-year-old male off-duty New York City employee was arrested and charged within the confines of the 79th Precinct in Brooklyn.
- reckless endangerment;
- criminal possession of a firearm;
- operator leaves scene of accident;
- alcoholic beverage: public consumption;
- criminal possession of a weapon (3 counts);
- equipment violation: windshield tint violation.
The investigation remains ongoing.
All charges are merely accusations and all defendants are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call the NYPD‘s Crime Stoppers hotline at 1–800–577–TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1–888–57–PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers‘ website or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All tips will be kept strictly confidential.