Tuesday, September 22, 2020 is National Voter Registration Day and we are encouraging you to reach out to a family member, a neighbor, a friend or even a stranger to make sure they are registered to vote.
Registering to vote is easy, you have the option to mail, email, fax or apply online.
New York State allows you to register to vote online here if you have a New York State ID Card / Driver License. You can also go to the Bronx County Board of Elections, located at 1780 Grand Concourse, to fill out a form and submit it directly.
If you are in need of an absentee ballot, you can request one online by visiting here.
When you receive your ballot, you can either send it in the mail or go to the Bronx County Board of Elections, go to an early voting location or go to an Election Day poll location and place it in the Absentee Ballot Box.
Early voting will take place from October 24, 2020 to November 01, 2020. You can find your nearest poll site by visiting here.
Bronx early voting poll sites include:
- Andrew Freedman Home 1125 Grand Concourse 10452
- Bronx County Supreme Court House 851 Grand Concourse 10451
- JHS 45 Thomas C. Giordano 2502 Lorillard Place 10458
- Claremont Neighborhood Centers 489 East 169th Street 10456
- Bronx Regional High School 1010 Rev James A Polite Avenue 10459
- Bronx River Community Center 1619 East 174th Street 10472
- Columbus High School 925 Astor Avenue 10469
- InTech Academy -MS/HS 368 2975 Tibbett Avenue 10463
- St. Frances de Chantal Church 190 Hollywood Avenue 10465
- Truman High School 750 Baychester Avenue 10475
- Saint Anthony Church 4505 Richardson Avenue 10470
- Butler United Methodist Church 3920 Paulding Avenue 10466
- Justice Sonia Sotomayor Community Center 1000 Rosedale Avenue 10472
- Stevenson High School 1980 Lafayette Avenue 10473
- Monroe College 2501 Jerome Avenue 10468
- Tremont United Methodist Church 1951 Washington Avenue 10457
You can request for an absentee ballot here.