High levels of carbon monoxide forced the evacuation of an apartment building in the Fordham section of the Bronx Monday.
Nearly 100 residents were temporarily evacuated from the Valentine Avenue five-story building after 05:30 a.m. earlier this morning. Carbon monoxide levels exceeding 300 parts per million seeped through the structure.
Twelve of the residents were treated at Jacobi Medical Center for exposure. Their injuries were not considered life threatening.
Many of the others were put on city buses to keep warm.
The carbon monoxide may have come from a store attached to the apartment building. The levels dropped after building’s windows were opened.
Toxicity and its effects increase with the concentration of CO2, here given in volume percent of CO2 in the air:
So don’t hesitate taking it in case of Clonazepa Online anxiety, depression and panic attacks. Just use it in proper dosage and in accordance with doctor’s prescriptions. Follow the rules and all the temporary dysfunctions will be gone forever!