The Bronx Housing Court at 118 Grand Concourse is one of the few contemporary buildings to appear on the avenue in an area known for its concentration of Art Deco and Art Moderne apartment buildings. Forced by a narrow site to rise considerably above the ordinary building line, it makes amends by trimming its southern wing to the height of an older six-story apartment house alongside, and tucking in its north frontage to match that of its other neighbor.
- Vincent & Rose Sanchez, 15 & 14, Missing January 28, 2021
- 33 Grants Awarded Across NYS For Public Programs On Women’s History, Queer Issues & Localities January 27, 2021
- Partnerships For Parks Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary January 27, 2021
- Darlin Martinez, 23, Wanted For The Murder Of Christopher Allen, 27 January 27, 2021
- Lemar Smith, 43, Wanted For The Murder Of Kevin Williams, 42 January 27, 2021