When it comes to choosing a recording studio, you want to ensure you make the correct choice. You have got your songs, you have played the gigs and you have a following of fans, but how do you choose a good recording studio? You need to choose wisely, as this could have a huge impact on your future success.
There are several amazing recording studios to choose from, but why should you choose a recording studio in Queens? Keep reading below to find out more:
How to Choose a Recording Studio
Finding the right recording studio can be difficult. There are many things you need to consider before choosing a studio that is perfect for you, including:
- The people: before choosing a studio, it is a good idea to get to know the people behind the studio i.e., the staff and the owners.
- The facility: not only do you need to ask yourself useful questions such as, “is the recording space large enough for my band?” and, “where is it located?”, but you also need to ask yourself inspirational questions like, “does the studio give you the right vibe?” Also, you should decide whether you like the room’s acoustics or not.
- The equipment: it is always a good idea to assess studio equipment before booking a studio. You need to make sure that the equipment is suitable for your wants and needs.
- The price: for most of us, money is an important consideration. Make sure you know what is included in the price before you book a studio.
- Visit the studio: once you have found a studio that suits your needs, it is a good idea to call the studio and arrange a tour. You should also check out the studio’s social media pages and website to make sure that it is perfect for you.
- Ask for references: if you still need a bit of convincing, it might be an idea to ask for some references from the studio. You may want to see references from producers, bands, artists, and engineers who have used the facility in the past.
Why Choose a Recording Studio in Queens?
When it comes to finding a good recording studio, one of the main things you need to consider is the location. In 2021, Queens became known as one of New York’s premier exponents of contemporary art and culture. Thanks to this and the fact that there are also lots of other things to do in Queens, lots of artists are choosing to record their music in Queens.
One of the best recording studios in Queens is provided by Pirate.com. Their recording studios are open 24/7 and are entirely self-serve, but there is always someone available to help you should you need it. Whether you are a seasoned pro or just starting out, the custom-designed Queens recording studio is the perfect place to write, create, practice, mix and produce without any distractions.
What Else Can You Do in Queens?
Queens is New York City’s largest and most diverse borough. While Queens may not be as well-known as neighboring Brooklyn, its charms lie in the amazingly entertaining museums, wonderful enclaves, world-class sports venues, and more. If you find yourself needing a break from rehearsals or recording, here are some of the things you should check out in Queens:
- Go for a bite to eat: Queens is not only the most diverse country in America, but it is also a world food destination.
- Take in views of the Manhattan skyline: head to Gantry Plaza State Park in Long Island City to take in the stunning views of Manhattan’s skyline.
- Visit Citi Field: Citi Field is the home of the New York Mets. It is one of the most beautiful baseball stadiums in Major League Baseball.
- Rockaway Beach: located in the borough of Queens, Rockaway Beach is a popular destination for tourists.
- Museum of Moving Image: this amazing museum is housed in redesigned filmmaking premises. It is the only museum in the US that is devoted to the history of art and technology of television, movies, and video.
- Spend a day at Flushing Meadows Corona Park: this is the largest park in Queens (and the 4th largest in New York City). This amazing park is home to the NY Hall of Science, Queens Theater, and Queens Museum.
Choosing the right recording studio for your project can be bewildering. It can also be expensive if you select the wrong one. As you can see, there are several reasons why you should consider recording your music in Queens. Not only is Queens making a name for itself as one of New York’s premier exponents of culture and contemporary arts, but there are also lots of other things to do in Queens at the same time. Why not book your studio today?