The New York City Police Department is asking the public’s assistance identifying the individuals depicted in the attached surveillance photographs, regarding Burglary Pattern #2020-46, that occurred within the confines of the 44th Precinct in the Bronx.
Details are as follows.
Both incidents occurred inside the Mott Haven Educational Campus located at 730 Concourse Village West, Bronx, NY.
- Incident 1: On Tuesday, April 14, 2020, at 2100 hours, four unidentified individuals utilizing a sledge hammer unsuccessfully attempted to break the school’s metal window security bars to gain access into the building.
- Incident 2: On Monday, April 20, 2020, at 2300 hours, four unidentified individuals a utilizing sledge hammer, broke a window, entered the school and illegally removed nine (9) Apple computers before fleeing through the same window, to parts unknown.
The individual is described as follows:
- Individual 1: male, light complexion, 15-18 years-old, medium build with short dark hair. He was last seen wearing a black jeans, white t-shirt, a black hooded jacket and sneakers.
- Individual 2: male, light complexion, 15-18 years-old, thin build with short dark hair. He was last seen wearing camouflage jeans, a dark jacket, sneakers and a surgical mask.
- Individual 3: male, medium complexion, 15-18 years-old, thin build with short dark hair. He was last seen wearing a blue jacket, black jeans, a t-shirt, black hooded sweat jacket and black sneakers.
- Individual 4: female, medium complexion, 15-18 years-old, medium build with dark hair. She was last seen wearing a black hooded sweat jacket and red sweatpants and black shoes.
Surveillance photogrpahs of the suspects are attached and available at DCPI.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call the NYPD‘s Crime Stoppers hotline at 1–800–577–TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1–888–57–PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers‘ website or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All tips will be kept strictly confidential.