On Saturday, March 05, 2022, at 2252 hours, the following 26-year-old male off-duty New York City employee was arrested and charged within the confines of the 79th Precinct in Brooklyn.
- grand larceny auto;
- unauthorized use of a vehicle;
- stop or stand or park violation;
- opperating unregistered vehicle;
- equipment violation – safety glass;
- possession of a forged instrument;
- operating a vehicle without insurance;
- criminal possession of stolen property.
The investigation remains ongoing.
All charges are merely accusations and all defendants are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call the NYPD‘s Crime Stoppers hotline at 1–800–577–TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1–888–57–PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers‘ website or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All tips will be kept strictly confidential.