On February 16, 2022, the Pennsylvania State Board of Podiatry suspended Mery F. Gooden, license and registration no. SC005748, of Bronx, NY, for two years, levied a civil penalty of $2,000; and received a reprimand on her disciplinary record with the Board, because she was convicted of a felony in another state, that is directly related to the profession of podiatry.
- Amber Wade, 31, Missing December 7, 2023
- Camen Gonzalez, 94, Missing December 6, 2023
- Marie Richardson Named Project Director Of Bronx Legal Services December 6, 2023
- Benito Thomas, 85, Missing December 6, 2023
- Lithium-Ion Battery-Charging Pilot Program For Delivery Workers December 5, 2023