On February 16, 2022, the Pennsylvania State Board of Podiatry suspended Mery F. Gooden, license and registration no. SC005748, of Bronx, NY, for two years, levied a civil penalty of $2,000; and received a reprimand on her disciplinary record with the Board, because she was convicted of a felony in another state, that is directly related to the profession of podiatry.
- NYC Administration For Children’s Services Peace Officer, Shaniece Ballard, 33, Arrested January 28, 2023
- Kadeem Corion, 33, Murdered January 26, 2023
- Randell Timber, 25, Murdered January 25, 2023
- Will Bronx Cultural Institutions Finally Begin To Accept EBT / SNAP For Entry Payment? January 25, 2023
- Whiteness January 25, 2023