We are happy to announce the upcoming community Job Readiness & Career Fair, which is scheduled to take place in the Morris Heights section of Bronx on May 10, 2011 at 1 p.m.
The event is co-hosted by Services for the UnderServed (SUS), WABC-TV & Community Board No. 5 Human Services Committee. The organizers anticipate mora then 200 people to be in attendance.
Please help contribute to the success of this event by informing your family, friends and colleagues about it.
What: Job Readiness & Career Fair
When: Tuesday, May 10, 2011
1:00 p.m. — 7:00p.m.
Wherre: St. Francis of Assisi Church
1544 Shakespeare Avenue (Featherbed Lane)
Bronx, NY 10452-1808
Topics of discussion will include:
01. Search the web for job opportunities.
02. Non-traditional employment for women.
03. Participate in workshops:
• Resume Writing
• Workplace Etiquette
• Job Interviews
04. Learn about training opportunities in the healthcare field:
• Certified Medical Assistants
• Certified Medical Billers & Coders
05. Learn about volunteer opportunities.
Please open the event’s brochure on the right hand side of this notice both in English and Spanish.
SUS is a NYC non-profit organization that provides housing and support services to individuals with special needs throughout Brooklyn, Queens, and Bronx. For more information, please visit theor website here.