The Bronx Museum of the Arts Teen Council is organizing an exhibition of teen art. We invite teenage artists to submit artworks that engage with the theme of community.
Everyone has a different perspective of what community is. What community means for someone can be completely different from what another person considers community.
Share your creative interpretations of this theme.
Teen Council will select works from these submissions to be included in the exhibition. The selected artists will be notified by email. Artworks must be dropped off at the Bronx Museum in mid May, and picked up in July after the exhibition has closed.
Selected artworks will be exhibited at the Bronx Museum of the Arts from May-June 2023.
Deadline: 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 07, 2023.
Submission information and requirements
- New York City-based teens ages 13-19 are eligible to submit works.
- Each person may submit up to 3 pieces.
- Include an image of your artwork, title, medium, and dimensions.
- Files of your artwork submissions must be named LastName_Title.jpg, example: Shabazz_HarlemWeek.jpg.
- Drawings, prints, photos, paintings, digital illustrations, mixed media, videos, and performance art are all welcome.
To apply, please visit here.
Bronx Museum Of The Arts
1040 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10456