You are invited to apply for Comité Noviembre’s National Puerto Rican Virtual Artisans Fair & Book Expo. Please fill out the online form by
Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
For more information please contact:
Artisans: Olga Ayala, 718-709-6574 / email@example.com
Authors: Yadhira Gonzalez-Taylor, 212-365-0310 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a Puerto Rican artist, author, or organization and want to join the movement to promote, preserve and protect Puerto Rican arts and culture then become a member of PRIDA today!
- Applicant must be Puerto Rican or of Puerto Rican descent.
- You must submit up to 5 images of your work.
- All pieces sold must be hand crafted and not mass produced. Food/Beverage vendors are not eligible
- All sales transactions and delivery of items sold, are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- All vendors must provide an online platform or contact info for sales transactions.
- All applications will be reviewed for eligibility and whether they are a good fit for this virtual
- Applicants will receive a notification of acceptance or denial once their application has
- There is a vendor fee of $50.00 for approved applicants in all disciplines. Please read the application to learn about additional perks.
- Approved applicants will receive vendor fee payment instructions.
- Application fees and artwork images must be received by the deadline to be included in
the virtual fair.
- Application deadline is October 21, 2020.
- This event is co-sponsored by PRIDA, Puerto Rican Institute for the Development of