Thought that working in fast food could not possibly turn into a career? Did not think you would gain any skills that you would use later in life if you did decide to move on?
We are looking for ambitious, high-energy and driven future leaders who want to learn how to do things right the first time, do not want to get caught in “restaurant politics,” and are eager to learn and work hard.
We are looking for:
Shift Supervisor – If you are ready to take the next step in your restaurant management career, a Shift Supervisor position will give you the opportunity to develop essential management and leadership skills.
You will be thoroughly trained in the basics of restaurant operations, learning how to motivate a team and deliver a high-quality product to customers.
Here are a few requirements we would like to see for the Shift Supervisor position:
– you have at least 1-2 years of fast food / quick service restaurant experience
– you want to learn how to run a great restaurant from the best in the business
– you set high standards for yourself, and other people look up to you as a mature leader
– ServSave certification is a plus
Previous management experience is a plus.
Assistant General Manager – This position is responsible for financial and operational performance, sales growth, cost control, planning and budgeting, customer satisfaction, health, safety, sanitation and the recruitment, retention and development of staff.
Assistant General Manager candidates MUST have:
– at least 3-5 years of recent experience managing a quick service restaurant (QSR) or casual dining experience for a franchise
– demonstrated ability to act independently and confidently handle a crisis
– a commitment to create an outstanding customer experience, and a passion to make the location the best
– experience supervising and training team and shift leaders. Sets an example by consistently adhering to all policies
– identifies opportunities to control costs and implements innovative strategies to motivate employees
For ALL positions we offer an excellent bonus program, paid vacation, paid training, and healthcare insurance, along with a competitive salary.
These are great opportunities for someone looking to grow in their career and build valuable leadership skills for a lifetime. Bi-lingual / diversity candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please send a resume to email@example.com.