Bitcoin SV is following Bitcoin’s price. Its price decreases. As a result, traders and investors
convert BSV to BTC with the help of crypto converters to save their investments. One of them surpassed others because of the high level of development. In this article, you will find the best converter for BSV to BTC swapping.
Criteria How to Pick Top Cryptocurrency Converter
You need to learn the cryptocurrency basics before you start investing in cryptocurrencies. In the world of crypto, every move you make should be mapped out and well-weighed. Picking a crypto exchange is one of the first steps you should take. Here are criteria you need to pay attention to when looking for a cryptocurrency converter:
- Security. The more secure the crypto exchanger is, the less vulnerable your personal data and funds are.
- Liquidity. The more liquidity the crypto exchange has, the faster you can exchange cryptocurrencies.
- Fees. The lower the commission, the more profitable your exchange.
- Technology. The more reliable technology the crypto exchange uses, the better your data is protected.
You can purchase cryptocurrencies at many crypto converters on the web. Therefore, to use the most reliable crypto exchanges, you need to compare them according to mentioned criteria.
BSV to BTC Exchange Pair Bitcoin (BTC) is a digital currency that cannot be managed by the government or banks. All information about BTC is anonymous and stored in a blockchain. Fiat money, on the other hand, is stored in banks and virtual PayPal money on the servers, making funds more susceptible to fraud. Here are some of the revolutionary features of Bitcoin:
- eliminates the need for banks to transfer money to someone;
- no physical equivalent: no bills or coins from precious metals;
- no one can issue Bitcoins bypassing the system;
- no names or passport details are needed to transfer it, and only you know your BTC wallet number.
All these benefits became available thanks to blockchain technology.
The first hard fork of the Bitcoin network occurred in August 2017. It led to the creation of the new cryptocurrency — Bitcoin Cash (BCH). However, the development team working on the new digital asset again failed to agree on the further development of the project. This led to
another hard fork that resulted in the separation of the two cryptocurrencies: BCH and BSV.
Bitcoin SV (BSV) was created by splitting the cryptocurrency BCH into two independent digital
assets in 2018. SV stands for “Satoshi’s Vision,” implying that BSV follows the original idea of
the first cryptocurrency creator, Satoshi Nakamoto, while BCH and the original Bitcoin are just copies of it. The main difference of BSV is the ability to create larger and more customizable blocks by miners. This increases network performance and transaction times.
BSV shows the same price fluctuations as BTC. When Bitcoin reached its peak price at the time
($63,503.4) in April 2021, BSV also hit its all-time high of $441.3 the same month. Then the BTC and BSV prices plummeted to $34,616.0 and $150.8 in May 2021, respectively. As you can
see, BSV price depends on the BTC price.
The prices change fast. It is always necessary to have a reliable crypto converter that allows
quick exchanges. Godex is one of such crypto converters. Godex platform is the one that
incorporates all advantages of Bitcoin, such as anonymity and security.
Where Can You Swap BSV to BTC?
You can swap BSV to BTC and vice versa at Godex.io. It is one of the best crypto exchanges that offer the lowest exchange rate on the market. More than 300 coins are available on Godex crypto, and the list is constantly expanding. If you want to know what the exchange rate is or how long a transaction with a certain amount will take, just choose the cryptocurrency on the main page of the website. You will get all the necessary information.
Here are the chief advantages of the Godex crypto exchange:
- its servers are under strong protection (SSH, FTPS, and IDS);
- it uses the latest security protocols (PEM, SET, and TLS);
- the platform implements an SSL certificate for data protection;
- partnerships with the most trusted exchanges (Binance, Huobi, and KuCoin);
- godex follows the initial idea behind BTC and respects its users’ privacy (no KYC
- verification or registration required).
The interface of the service is simple and constructive. All necessary functions are located on the main page. Even a beginner can use the services of Godex exchanger. It also has a
selection panel of 15 languages.
How to Convert Bitcoin SV to Bitcoin on Godex
No registration is needed to swap BSV to BTC on Godex. All you have to do is:
- visit the website;
- choose Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin as cryptocurrencies you want to exchange;
- enter your Bitcoin wallet address;
- send Bitcoin SV on the crypto wallet specified by Godex;
- wait 5-30 minutes till BTC coins will appear on your crypto wallet;
- check the result on the page of transaction completion.
As you can see, BSV to BTC conversion is intuitive and uncomplicated. With this crypto
exchange, you can swap BSV to BTC in 5-30 minutes. Go to
https://godex.io/exchange/bsv-to-btc to check out the process for yourself.
There are a lot of crypto exchanges on the web, and it is often difficult to choose the best one.
However, you can always narrow your options simply by having security, liquidity, fee, and technology standards. If the crypto converter complies with these standards — it is a go-to
option. Godex is one of the platforms that will exceed all of your expectations.