In collaboration with the Wend Collective, the BDC has created a website to provide the Bronx community with an updated resource guide with details about keeping safe and finding things families need during the pandemic.
For more information, pleas visit here.
The website lists information in English and Spanish on topics like:
- healthcare resources;
- food assistance;
- unemployment, human rights, and labor information;
- somestic violence support;
- financial assistance;
- rent and mortgage assistance;
- undocumented immigrants rights;
- Bronx resources;
- online cultural events and classes;
- entertainment, historical and uplifting content.
For more information about the BDC response to Covid-19, ase visit here.
Bronx Documentary Center
614 Courtland Avenue
Bronx, NY 10451